Post Marketing Strategy – Select Only The very best Directory sites And Ezines
Writing and marketing articles online is probably the most reliable, most economical way to advertise your site, and ensure your products and services online. The Web is a printing press with an insatiable appetite for articles composed by experts. There are literally countless websites and ezines that are pleading for great posts. They desire individuals to send great posts to them. They even browse sites online for authorization to utilize posts.
So, how do you know which sites to pick?
Through my years of experience, and lots of discussions with the top Web Marketers, in order to have the greatest impact, you have to use a 3-tiered post marketing strategy targeting:
1. The significant short article directory sites like Ezinearticles.com, Goarticles.com, Ideamarketers.com and Articledashboard.com
2. Smaller specific niche directory site websites that belong to your material
3. Niche ezine and website publishers who want and needs quality associated material that will add value to their website or e-mail newsletter audience
My consulting customers ask me sometimes,” What is the best way to discover ezines and sites that are the most checked out so my article gets the most exposure?” That must not be the very first concern you ask yourself. Yes, you do want to find websites that are highly gone to and ezines that are the most read – – but more importantly, you want to concentrate on finding websites and ezine publishers within your particular niche that have strong emotional connections to their audience.
More than likely, you are already visiting their sites or subscribing to their ezines. If you don’t know who has a great ezine related to your industry niche, there are lots of ezine directories like bestezines.com on the internet that can guide you.
Other strategies include:
– Research study your rivals – – where are there articles being published?
– Carry out a Google search. Simply enter your market or post subject followed by the words article submission. That’s how I assisted our clientel’s book jump to the # 2 area on the NY Times Best Sellers List. I typed into Google, “health post submissions”, “medical article submissions”, and “thyroid dysfunctions post submissions” and discovered (among lots of other sites) the contact info for an About.com editor – – one of the top 50 websites on the net today. After getting the submission, the editor blasted an e-mail book promo to her entire list, providing Mark Hyman MD 1500 added opt-in subscribers and much greater sales in simply one day.
– Think about which organizations, your audience may belong to. If you’re a sales lead expert, like our client, Mac McIntosh, then the chances of your audience coming from an organization such as the American Marketing Association are really, really high. With more than 200,000 signed up users and more than 2 million check outs each year from a vast array of prominent choice makers, Mac McIntosh’s quickly to be published article on the American Marketing Association’s website will offer him with an exceptional chance to connect with the marketing neighborhood.
– And, always remember to inspect sites for magazines within your niche. Increasingly more publications, are looking for fresh, new material for their website, to drive traffic up in order to offer more print publications in the long run. This continuous updating of posts found only on the site and not in their print publications suggests more opportunities for authors and professionals. A post composed by you released on websites like Entrepreneur Publication and Mothering Publication will give your company the large quantity of direct exposure and trustworthiness it needs.
Follow these methods and you will have a sound article marketing project.